Singles Ski and snowboard holidays 2016-17
Below, there are 8 fantastic European resorts to choose from. Our catered chalet-hotels are informal, house-party-style holidays with great food served and excellent Ski hosts. Our exclusive Chalet Hotel in Alpe d'Huez is exclusive to Friendship Travel.
Our 'Learn to Ski weeks' which are totally arranged for people who have never skied before, are held in Les Deux Alpes.
Local hosts look after you really well, from organising airport transfers to your lift pass, afternoon tea and après ski activities! Our ski holidays (especially rooms for sole use) sell out quickly, so early booking is advisable.
- St Christoph Anton, Austria – A great hotel for us and a big skiing, soft snow and wild nightlife, this resort has a real buzz.
- Courmayeur, Italy – fabulous scenery, varied terrain and great snow with a laid-back Italian approach. Ski hosting included.
Exclusive Ski Chalet for Friendship Travel - The Chalet Maya in Alpe D'Huez is exclusive to Friendship Travel on selected weeks this winter. This is the perfect ski chalet not far from the lifts and centre of Alpe D'Huez. Check out full details here.
- Meribel, France - A real all-round resort, excellent nightlife but yet with the relaxed and intimate feel, despite being a large resort
- Tignes Le Lac , France - A great high altitude resort - lots of lifts and night life 2 minutes from the hotel.
- Val d'Isere, France - Le Val Hotel - One of the oldest and most chic French resorts, really lively and offering a great range of skiing / snowboarding.
- LaPlagne, France - With a reputation for snow-sure conditions and a wide range of slops, this is a great all-round resort
- Les DeuxAlpes, France - Great value resort with excellent skiing and nightlife. NEW learn to ski weeks
Each resort has a range of ski options and equipment hire, and we’ll show you where to go and what to do to arrange lift passes, equipment hire and - if you need them - ski or boarding lessons, all at extra cost.
Whats included on our ski holidays
- Return charter flights and transfers – we can offer Gatwick, Heathrow, Birmingham and Manchester. Other regional airports maybe available for certain departures. Please Ask
- Direct Transfers
- Double/twin room for sole use OR a Single room for sole use OR a Twin Share room (exact room type will be specified on booking)/ Once our first allocation of rooms has been sold, extra rooms are generally at a higher price.
- Welcome drink and Canapes
- Lift Pass service
- Half-board accommodation – we provide a cooked breakfast and afternoon tea each day and dinner on 6 evenings. There is a choice of menu at dinner, or a buffet on one or two nights. Wine is included. On the hosts’ night off we try out one or two of the local restaurants, at your own expense.
- Wine with your dinner
- Hosts at our ski chalet hotels to assist you with ski planning, ski hire and ensure you have an excellent holiday.
- Ski hosting – this varies by resort and is available at 2 levels (Not suitable for beginners) ONLY in Courmayeur 4.5 days. Due to changes in the French and Austrian laws we are currently only able to offer - Ski mapping and lunch meet service on 5 days per week. Ski hosting is offered on a complimentary basis and is subject to change (it does not form part of the holiday contract and is not a 'payable' service which can be refunded if not used or provided)
- Regional Flights are available.Click here for details.